race registration

Take advantage of pre-registering – for the season or for each event! 

All members must have a annual or day MRC license to race a TCRS event. 

form submission options

  • Print off forms that apply to you.  Complete + sign form and bring with to sign-in

  • Race day entry and waivers may be emailed to atvtriplecrownalberta@gmail.com

race day payment options

  • Cash/Credit Card

  • Cheque, payable to Alberta ATV Triple Crown

  • E-transfers are accepted and may be sent to atvtriplecrownalberta@gmail.com

Save 10% on your entries for the year and preregister for the entire season.
Offer ends May 27, 2018.

Race day entry

Register for individual event or save 10% on you entries and register for the entire season! (Offer ends May 27, 2018)


mrc membership

All riders are required to have a MRC membership in order to race in a TCRS event.  Register for your membership online.


minor racers

All riders under the age of 18 years must have both parental & minor waiver forms completed and signed prior to racing. 

Please note: There are 2 pages to print. Parent/legal guardian must fill out and sign the parental waiver. Minor must fill out and sign the minor waiver.